5 Tip-Top-Tips for Your Day Out at BeWILDerwood Norfolk!
The Twiggles and Boggles have put together their 5 top tips to ensure you have the best day ever at BeWILDerwood Norfolk!
1. Plan your adventure in advance and book your tickets before you come to play in the WILD woods! This is the best way to guarantee entry to the park. Pssst! We’re always happy to change the date of your visit to another date with availability if you can’t make it.
2. Come prepared for your WILD adventure! As we’re in a natural woodland, it’s best to come prepared or all weathers and for a day of adventuring! Wear soopa comfy clothes and closed toe shoes, suitable for exploring the natural terrain! To ensure you have the best time on our slippery slides, keep your skin covered.
3. If the queue for the BeWILDerboats is looking a bit busy when you arrive, head straight into the woods via the Treacherous Trail so you can start playing! The Slippery Slopes tend to be quietest in the morning, so we recommend heading there first. You can pop back and get a boat ride later in the day!
4. Bring a picnic blanket with you! You may need a quick break from climbing and clambering around the WILD woods. Our car park is around a 10-minute walk from the WILD woods, so you can even pop back to the car to fetch it, and anything else you need!
5. Storytelling Shows and crafting in the Big Hat is FREEEE! Yippeee! Head over to the Storytelling Stage early, as seats are limited right now and it is first come, first serve! Crafting in the Big Hat is on between 11am-4pm and there’s no need to book. Take a look at our ‘Plan Your Day‘ chalkboards when you arrive to find out all the lovely information!
Want to know more before your adventure? See our FAQ page for lots more tips and soopa helpful information.